What You'll Get
- $57.50 for one G-Pass to see Four Funny Fockers (up to $79.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Masonic Temple
- Seating: balcony section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Four Funny Fockers
- Bruce Bruce: This comedian got his start telling jokes while cooking barbecue; since then he’s hosted BET’s Comic View for two seasons.
- DeRay Davis: Having honed his fast-talking chops on the South Side of Chicago, Davis won the Comedy Central Laugh Riots Competition and his affable mug has been spotted at the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival.
- Capone: This booming comic has been heard on Def Comedy Jam and BET’s Comicview.
- Red Grant: A favorite of Shaq’s All Star Comedy Jam, Grant got his start on Def Comedy Jam and earned his own Comedy Central special.
About "Four Funny Fockers"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Masonic Temple on 9/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.