- $10 for one G-Pass to Fox Flashback Festival featuring Back In Black - AC/DC Tribute, On the Border, Eclipse - The Pink Floyd Experience, The Stranger - Tribute To Billy Joel, Tuesday’s Gone, Natural Wonder - the Stevie Wonder Experience (up to $35.25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- General admission standing
- Limited seating available in General Admission area, first come- first serve to guests
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fox Flashback Festival
- Back in Black: This AC/DC tribute band recorded covers of “T.N.T.” and “It’s a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll)” for the soundtracks of Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days, and they’ve backed (the real) Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat.
- On the Border: The acclaimed Eagles tribute act mimics the classic sound of the country-rock band in a set packed with hits such as “Lyin’ Eyes” and “Hotel California.”
- Mocktallica: Forget Load, Reload, and everything after 1991, because this group only shreds material from the heydays of Kill ‘Em All through Metallica.
- Eclipse: A five-piece band recreates the live Pink Floyd experience with expert musicianship and psychedelic visual effects.