- One ticket to 2015 shows
- When: select dates, March 26–October 25
- Where: Fox Valley Repertory at Pheasant Run Resort
- Seating: best available
- Door time: Thirty minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $35 for two shows (up to $94 value)
- $39 for three shows (up to $70 value)
- What you’ll see at Unnecessary Farce (March 26–May 24): confusion abounds in this comedy about undercover cops who are trying to catch the mayor embezzling money
- What you’ll see at The Bikinis (June 11–August 16): expect popular ’60s tunes and lots of laughs as a girl group reunites after 20 years to raise money for a mobile-home beach resort
- What you’ll see at Maybe Baby, It’s You (August 27–October 25): this humorous tale of the pursuit of a soul mate touches on first kisses, bad dancing, and many years of bliss
Fox Valley Repertory at Pheasant Run Resort
In 1964, Fox Valley Repertory was born as the Pheasant Run Playhouse. A dinner theater attached to Pheasant Run Resort, the space hosted stars such as William Shatner, Phyllis Diller, and Betty Grable throughout the '60s and '70s. The repertoire expanded into the world of Broadway musicals in the late 1980s with hits including Grease and The King and I. But the venue was looking to expand in a more literal direction as well: in 2002 it underwent extensive renovations to transform from a humble playhouse to a fully modern performing arts facility.
Following its facade-lift, the Playhouse became the home of Chicago’s Noble Fool Theater Company, who officially re-dubbed themselves Fox Valley Repertory in 2011. It's a name that better represents the ensemble's investment in the community. Today, the repertory continues to earn praise for its family-friendly productions and educational opportunities for aspiring thespians and light bulbs hoping to become spotlights.