What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass to see Foxy Shazam (up to $22 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Foxy Shazam’s trademark sound: theatrical rock ‘n’ roll sewn together from styles culled from across the history of pop music
- Tying it all together: Eric Nally’s stratosphere-grazing Freddie Mercury–esque vocals and electrifying stage presence
- A typical Foxy Shazam song will: make reference to an iconic moment in rock history, evoke the arena-filling rock ballads of the 1970s, and compel every audience member to stand up and dance
- Signature tracks: the salacious Rolling Stones–channeling “I Like It,” the gospel-tinted romantic anthem “Holy Touch,” the glammy and Beatles-referencing “Oh Lord”
- How everything changed in 2014: with Gonzo, a self-released album produced by Steve Albini that marked a departure from tongue-in-cheek theatricality to more self-reflective tunes that the band recorded together live in one room
- How fans can pick it up: for free on Foxy Shazam’s Bandcamp profile
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Mercury Ballroom on 11/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.