- $12 for one G-Pass to see Foxy Shazam (up to $22 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Foxy Shazam’s trademark sound: theatrical rock ‘n’ roll sewn together from styles culled from across the history of pop music
- Tying it all together: Eric Nally’s stratosphere-grazing Freddie Mercury–esque vocals and electrifying stage presence
- A typical Foxy Shazam song will: make reference to an iconic moment in rock history, evoke the arena-filling rock ballads of the 1970s, and compel every audience member to stand up and dance
- Signature tracks: the salacious Rolling Stones–channeling “I Like It,” the gospel-tinted romantic anthem “Holy Touch,” the glammy and Beatles-referencing “Oh Lord”
- How everything changed in 2014: with Gonzo, a self-released album produced by Steve Albini that marked a departure from tongue-in-cheek theatricality to more self-reflective tunes that the band recorded together live in one room
- How fans can pick it up: for free on Foxy Shazam’s Bandcamp profile