What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Memories Of Frank
- The two-man Rat Pack: Comedian Jeff Norris joins forces with vocalist Michael Martocci, whose voice channels Old Blue Eyes himself.
- Filling out the stage: Sinatra’s pianist, Vincent Falcone, Jr., a 40-piece orchestra, and WCBS FM’s Joe Causi
- How the evening celebrates Frank: Through the re-creation of his hits, as well as a selection of Sinatra memorabilia on display.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Center for the Arts
Upon entering the historic theater at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Basie Center has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.