- $25 for two tickets to Frankenstein: Dawn of a Monster (up to $56.22 value)
- When: select dates, April 11–26
- Where: The Raymond Hodges Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Frankenstein: Dawn of a Monster
Most people know the story of Frankenstein’s monster, but not everyone knows the inspiration behind the famous tale. In this original play, writer David Emerson Toney weaves events from Frankenstein author Mary Shelley’s life with excerpts from her book, shining a light on the happenings that inspired Shelley to create the human-like creature.
Theatre VCU has worked toward two goals: to help create a new generation of theater artists, and to ensure the tanks on their applause-powered generators stay full. Young performers along with costume, scenic, and lighting designers, and stage managers hone their crafts and nurture their talents. And, they manage to create some pretty terrific art that has become a great community resource for entertainment.