- $17.50 for one general-admission ticket for a Sunday or Thursday performance (up to $26.87 value)
- $20.50 for one general-admission ticket for a Friday or Saturday performance (up to $26.87 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6, at 2 p.m.
Frankie and Johnny in The Clair De Lune
- The Plot: A lonely, middle-aged short-order cook (Johnny) and a lonely, middle-aged waitress (Frankie) have just spent the night together. Now Johnny is sure that he’s found his soulmate, but Frankie is a bit more cautious than that—in part because she’s a bit put-off by Johnny’s motormouth. As the night unfolds, though, their relationship already begins to evolve.
- The Praise: “This is one of the most erotic and intimate productions staged in the Twin Cities in recent years. It is like eavesdropping on a couple in their most delicate and ferocious moments.” – Lavender Magazine
- The History: When it opened Off-Broadway in 1987, it starred F. Murray Abraham and Kathy Bates. When it was revived on Broadway in 2002, it starred Edie Falco and Stanley Tucci and earned two Tony nominations.