What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Jerrod Niemann or Frankie Ballard, or both concerts
- When: Wednesday, November 19, and Thursday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $13.79 for Frankie Ballard on November 19 (up to $27.58 value)
- $18.42 for Jerrod Niemann on December 4 (up to $36.83 value)
- $32.21 for both of the above shows (up to $64.41 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Frankie Ballard’s roots: Battle Creek, Michigan, where he was born and raised, and Nashville, where he achieved his dreams as a country singer-songwriter
- His musical roots: country greats such as Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr., along with a rockin’ edge akin to that of his idol Bob Seger
- Where those roots shine: in his self-titled 2001 debut, and especially in his latest, Sunshine & Whiskey
- Bringing some gold to his walls: his very first No. 1 hit, the laid-back ballad “Helluva Life”
- Jerrod Niemann’s roots: Kansas, where he was born and raised, and Texas, where he went to college and first started playing clubs
- His musical roots: country greats such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley
- Where those roots shine: 2012’s Free the Music, which embraces the history of country music while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz
- Bringing some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- His latest No. 1 sing-along hit: “Drink to That All Night” from his acclaimed new album, High Noon
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.