What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for general admission and one draft beer (up to $36 value)
- Frankie Ballard’s roots: Battle Creek, Michigan, where he was born and raised, and Nashville, where he achieved his dreams as a country singer-songwriter
- His musical roots: country greats such as Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr., along with a rockin’ edge akin to that of his idol Bob Seger
- Where those roots shine: In “Helluva Life,” “Sunshine & Whiskey,” and “Young & Crazy,” all of which shot to No. 1 on the Billboard Country charts
- What to expect: A set stuffed with hits that would fit on country radio in any era, plus brand new tunes from his latest, El Rio
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 21 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.