- One G-Pass to see Frankie Ballard or David Nail
- When: Sunday, October 26, and Thursday, December 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $23.31 for David Nail on October 26 (up to $33.30 value)
- $20.49 for Frankie Ballard on December 18 (up to $29.27 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring a spot opening for Chesney, this singer-songwriter skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey.
Best known for “Let It Rain,” “Turning Home,” and “Red Light,” celebrates his most recent album release I’m a Fire, featuring the Billboard Country Airplay No. 1 hit “Whatever She’s Got.” On his latest album, Nail joins forces with Lee Ann Womack to record a new version of the song “Galveston” which pays tribute to one of his heroes, Glen Campbell. Nail credits his experiences over the last four years marriage as inspiration for his title track “I’m a Fire.”