What You'll Get
- $30 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to $58.86 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- The man: also known as Francesco Stephen Castelluccio, he’s the world-renowned pop singer behind a decades-long string of Top 40 hits
- The voice: a powerful falsetto that set Valli apart from his contemporaries
- The band: The Four Seasons, the pop-rock group Valli joined in 1960 and helped keep at the top of charts thanks to his distinct sound and their crowd-rousing choreography
- The band’s No. 1 hits: “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like a Man,” “Rag Doll,” and “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)”
- Valli’s solo hits: “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” “My Eyes Adored You,” and “Grease”
- Valli’s honors: along with The Four Seasons, he’s been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Valli’s influence: enormous—he’s inspired countless tributes, musicians, and musicals, including the Tony-winning Broadway hit Jersey Boys
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.