Charismatic performer Thom Britton eats fire, walks on glass, and plays with high-powered Tesla coils in this one-man show
What You'll Get
- Seating: VIP
- What’s Included: early entry and VIP swag pack including photos, trading cards, stickers, bookmarks and more
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
FreakShow & Tell
- The show: In Freakshow & Tell, charismatic sideshow entertainer Thom Britton blends science, comedy, and storytelling as he performs a series of death defying freak show feats, all while unveiling the mechanics, mystery, and history behind each act.
- What you’ll learn: How to eat fire, how to walk on broken glass, how to hammer a nail in your head, how to absorb a million volts, and more.
- The raves: WGN Radio says, “It’s time to get excited about science… and this show does that with passion and humor.” Chicago Reader exclaims that “Britton is a charismatic performer who appears genuinely thrilled to share how simple his seemingly death-defying acts really are. His explanations are peppered with jokes and carnival flair.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.