- $22 for two tickets to see a Frederick Keys Sunday-Thursday baseball game ($30 value), plus one team hat ($16 value; $46 total value)
- When: Any Sunday-Thursday home game through September 5. Click here to view the schedule.
- Where: Nymeo Field at Harry Grove Stadium
- Seating: 100-level field seating
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Named after "The Star Spangled Banner" songwriter and Frederick County resident Francis Scott Key, the Frederick Keys have represented the Baltimore Orioles as their Class-A affiliate since 1989. In the decades since, they've claimed the Carolina League championship four times, most recently in 2011. During the seventh inning stretch, up to 5,400 fans rise inside Harry Grove Stadium for a rendition of "We're the Frederick Keys," a song that encourages fans to shake their car keys, house keys, or any Keys player that needs a stern pep talk.