What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to see a Frederick Keys home baseball game ($28 value), plus one team hat ($16 value; $44 total value)
- When: Any Sunday–Thursday home game through September 7
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Where: Nymeo Field at Harry Grove Stadium
- Seating: 100-level field seating
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Redeem starting 4/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Nymeo Field at Harry Grove Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Frederick Keys's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid only for Sunday-Thursday games. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frederick Keys
Named after "The Star Spangled Banner" songwriter and Frederick County resident Francis Scott Key, the Frederick Keys have represented the Baltimore Orioles as their Class-A affiliate since 1989. In the decades since, they've claimed the Carolina League championship four times, most recently in 2011. During the seventh inning stretch, up to 5,400 fans rise inside Harry Grove Stadium for a rendition of "We're the Frederick Keys," a song that encourages fans to shake their car keys, house keys, or any Keys player that needs a stern pep talk.