What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Freedom: Live Tribute to George Michael and Wham!, starting from $8
- Seating: general-admission standing
- This event is ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Freedom: Live Tribute to George Michael and Wham!
- Who they are: From the signature shades and brushed-back hair to the sterling voice, vocalist Jayden Frost completely embodies the late George Michael, and is backed by a 10-piece band ready to faithfully re-create the pop icon’s most recognizable songs.
- What you’ll hear: Frost and the band rekindle the magic of Michael’s Wham! and solo catalog, reacquainting ears to pop-radio classics “Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go),” “Careless Whisper,” and “Faith.”
- The visuals: To complement the music, the show incorporates LED lights and originally produced multimedia visuals that honor the singer’s legacy and add to the infectiously fun atmosphere.
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.