What You'll Get
Going to a big party is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this deal.
- $5 for one general-admission ticket to After Rad, featuring The Spazmatics and Piñata Protest (up to a $10 value)
- When: Sunday, June 30, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Spazmatics take the main stage at 4:45 p.m.
- Where: Freeman Coliseum
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Children aged 7 and under get in free.<p>
- What Rad means: The Color Me Rad 5K, a fun run through flying clouds of colored powder; a popular ’80s abbreviation for “radish”
- Sample hits performed by The Spazmatics: “She Blinded Me with Science,” “Take On Me”
- How everyone dressed in the ’80s, going by The Spazmatics’ costumes: pocket protectors, taped glasses, suspenders, funny hats
- Approximate composition of bilingual Tex-Mex punk rock band Piñata Protest: 50% accordion, 50% attitude
- Number of rubber cockroaches used in Piñata Protest’s recent San Antonio–celebrating video for “La Cucaracha”: 144
- Other attractions: rock and magnetic climbing walls, photo booth, food trucks
- Number of people that can fit into the photo booth at once: 10
- Proceeds benefit: Operation Comfort, an organization that provides emotional and financial support to wounded soldiers recovering at Brooke Army Medical Center and Audie Murphy VA Hospital
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2013. Redeem starting 6/30 for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freeman Coliseum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Freeman Coliseum's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9 a.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.