What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $34.50 value)
Freestyle Explosion - Winter Edition
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- The Sugarhill Gang: This seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight.”
- The Cover Girls: The New York girl group is behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong.”
- Noel: The singer-songwriter’s 1987 self-titled debut album featured “Silent Morning,” “Like a Child,” and other riotously popular singles.
- Soave: known to his mail carrier as Jeffrey Martinez, the singer behind the heartbroken hit “Crying Over You” has also crossed over into dance music
- Also Appearing: Chrissy I-eece | Lor’e
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting on 2/22 for a ticket at Starland Ballroom box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.