Heavily syncopated electronic dance hits like “Look Into My Eyes” grew popular in the ’80s and early ’90s to blend with the pop genre
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections B2, C2, B4, C4, 40 Left, or 40 Right
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
3rd Annual Freestyle Fall Harvest
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics.
- George Lamond: the influential freestyle singer blends pop and R&B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart”
- Cynthia: In addition to playing “Dreamgirl” to Johnny O’s “Dreamboy” in the aforementioned 1990 dance smash, Cynthia hit the Billboard Top 100 with “Break Up to Make Up” and “If I Had the Chance”
- Also appearing: Rob Base | Noel | Sweet Sensation | Johnny O | Lisette Melendez | Brenda K. Starr | Nayobe | C-Bank
The Fine Print