What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one general admission ticket (up to $53 value)
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics. Her most popular songs include “Come Into My Arms” and “No Reason To Cry.”
- Noel: The singer-songwriter’s 1987 self-titled debut album featured “Silent Morning,” “Like a Child,” and other riotously popular singles.
- George Lamond: the influential freestyle singer blends pop and R & B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart,” “Without You,” and “Don’t Stop Believing.”
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created “Joy And Pain” and 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
- The Cover Girls: The New York girl group is behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong.”
- Cynthia: In addition to playing “Dreamgirl” to Johnny O’s “Dreamboy” in the aforementioned 1990 dance smash, Cynthia hit the Billboard Top 100 with “If I Had the Chance.” Other popular songs include “Change On Me” and “Dream Boy Dream Girl.”
- Lisette Melendez: The singer’s 1991 hits “Together Forever” and “A Day in My Life (Without You)” helped revive the freestyle scene during the grunge era.
- Rockell: Also known as Rachel Mercaldo, this songstress has hit the Billboard charts with songs including “In A Dream” and “Can’t We Try.”
- Joe Zangie: This soulful singer and fellow tour mate of Rockell gets dance floors shaking with songs such as “I’ll Be Loving You All Night Long” and “Can’t We Try.”
- Soave: known to his mail carrier as Jeffrey Martinez, the singer behind the heartbroken hit “Crying Over You” has also crossed over into dance music.
- Trilogy: The trio behind the vocals on C+C Music Factory’s album “Anything Goes,” Trilogy has several singles of their own, including “Latin Love.”
- Jill Tirrell: Formerly performing under the name “Krista”, Jill Tirrell can be heard in such songs as “Light It up” and “Be With You Tonight.”
- With Music From: Whiteboy | DJ Kys
- Hosted By: Sal Abbatiello & Speedy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.