All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $48.33 for general admission balcony (up to $69.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Freestyle September Spectacular
- Exposé: This all-girl freestyle trio landed four Top Ten hits, including the 1988’s chart-topping ballad, “Seasons Change”
- Shannon: Also known as the International Queen of Freestyle, this dance-pop songwriter owned the airwaves in 1984 with “Let the Music Play,” which was ranked #23 on Billboard’s list of the best dance songs of all time and doubled as an instruction manual for first-time stereo owners.
- Soave: known to his mail carrier as Jeffrey Martinez, the singer behind the heartbroken hit “Crying Over You” has also crossed over into dance music
- Nayobe: the singer is credited as being the first Latin American woman to record a freestyle song, the 1985 track “Please Don’t Go”
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”
- The Cover Girls: The New York girl group is behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong.”
- Also Appearing: Seduction, Brenda K. Star, Debbie Deb, Alisha, and DJ Dan the Man
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.