- $48.33 for general admission balcony (up to $69.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Freestyle September Spectacular
- Exposé: This all-girl freestyle trio landed four Top Ten hits, including the 1988’s chart-topping ballad, “Seasons Change”
- Shannon: Also known as the International Queen of Freestyle, this dance-pop songwriter owned the airwaves in 1984 with “Let the Music Play,” which was ranked #23 on Billboard’s list of the best dance songs of all time and doubled as an instruction manual for first-time stereo owners.
- Soave: known to his mail carrier as Jeffrey Martinez, the singer behind the heartbroken hit “Crying Over You” has also crossed over into dance music
- Nayobe: the singer is credited as being the first Latin American woman to record a freestyle song, the 1985 track “Please Don’t Go”
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”
- The Cover Girls: The New York girl group is behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong.”
- Also Appearing: Seduction, Brenda K. Star, Debbie Deb, Alisha, and DJ Dan the Man