Opened on May 29, 1942, the Fremont Theater continues to astound the spectators with dazzling music performances
About This Deal
- What’s included: Gift card that can be used toward ticket purchases at Fremont Theater
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming shows
- View Fremont Theater FAQ
- At A Glance: The historic Fremont Theater enchants the visitors with the art deco neons decorating the front as well as the colorful interiors boasting decorative murals of flowers, charging steeds, and gown-clad beauties.
- History: Opened on May 29, 1942, Fremont Theater was designed as a movie palace. Its opening night was attended by the comedic duo Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, the movie star Constance Bennett, the child actor Jackie Cooper, and the boxer Mac Baer.
- The Entertainment: Nowadays, Fremont Theater serves as a concert hall and is frequented by solo artists as well as bands.
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2022. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a gift card after purchase by emailing email@example.com and providing name and voucher number. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is the issuer of tickets - any discount reflects prices provided by Merchant, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.