What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one ticket to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live (up to $52.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 2, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena
- Seating: rows I–K of section 16, rows AA–E of section 18, rows DD–K of section 21, rows AA–E of section 26, or rows A–K of section 27
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.