- $15 for one general admission ticket (up to $31.50 value)
- $25 for one ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $37.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Friday Night Fever: A Night of 70’s Disco & Soul
- The New York Bee Gees Tribute Show: Energized tribute act recreates the look and helium-harmonies of the Brothers Gibb in a set of hits such as “Stayin’ Alive” and “More Than a Woman”
- Rainere Martin: A Tribute to Donna Summer: This talented crooner, seen on Showtime at the Apollo, uncannily captures the voice, look, and aura of the disco queen in hits such as “Last Dance” and “Bad Girls”
- Sir Duke: Famed singer Tom Bowes, formerly of Tower of Power and Blood, Sweat & Tears, leads this nine-piece tribute to the soul legend
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.