What You'll Get
$30.99 for one one-day general-admission ticket (up to $41.95 value)
- Includes access to all regular haunted houses, scare zones, roller coasters, and thrill attractions
- Does not include the Solo haunted house
$45.99 for one one-day Fast Pass ticket (up to $61.95 value)
- Grants unlimited priority access to the Fast Pass lines for haunted houses and the roller coasters
- Includes exclusive access to the Solo haunted house
$69.99 for one VIP Guided Tour (up to $89.95 value)
- Includes everything offered in the Fast Pass
- Allows holder to bypass Fast Pass lines one time for each maze and experience the haunted houses with a Fright Dome tour guide in a group
This attraction is not appropriate for children younger than 12.
Face makeup, masks, backpacks, weapons, and lighters are not allowed. Visit FrightDome.com for a list of restricted items and frequently asked questions
- Friday, September 29
- Saturday, September 30
- Friday, October 6
- Saturday, October 7
- Sunday, October 8
- Thursday, October 12
- The Scares: More than 250,000 square feet of gory and horrifying creatures will spread throughout six haunted houses and six scare zones. The bloody brainchild of Jason Egan, Fright Dome has been taking over the Adventuredome at Circus Circus every year since 2003.
- The Screams: Expand your definition of terror beyond the realm of horror with spinning, looping, racing rides such as Canyon Blaster and El Loco.
- The Praise: Fright Dome made USA Today’s 10 Best for 2015 list, and the Travel Channel hailed it as “one of the most extreme haunted houses in the world.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.