- $15 for a game package to see the Frisco RoughRiders take on the Midland Rockhounds ($45.13 total value)
- Where: Dr Pepper Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 104–120
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- One G-Pass ($19 value)
- One hot dog ($4.50 value)
- One soda ($4 value)
- One RoughRiders souvenir item ($12 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, September 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, September 6, at 6:05 p.m.
- Monday, September 7, at 6:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
On September 5–7, the RoughRiders close out the 2015 season against Texas League South Division rivals the Midland Rockhounds. Before the action even begins, early-bird fans can take advantage of special giveaways. The first 2,000 fans to arrive on September 5 receive RoughRiders footballs, the very same ones pitchers throw to confuse opponents each and every game. The following evening, the first 2,000 kids ages 12 and younger get team jerseys.
Since becoming the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers in 2003, the RoughRiders have continually replenished the Big Leagues with some of baseball’s brightest stars. The team’s alumni list speaks for itself, and it also explains why the ‘Riders contend for the postseason on an annual basis. From day one, Dr Pepper Ballpark has been the site of the team’s many successes. It has frequently been recognized as one of Minor League Baseball’s best parks, especially for its quirky features. For instance, both teams’ bullpens are nestled in amongst the stands, meaning fans sit close enough to hear a relief pitcher’s acceptance speech when he gets called into the game.