- $15 for one G-Pass to a Frisco RoughRiders baseball game against the Springfield Cardinals, plus a hotdog and soda (an $8.50 value for the hotdog and soda; a $33.13 total value)
- Where: Dr Pepper Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 104–120
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game Dates & Times
- Saturday, May 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, May 25, at 2:05 p.m.
- Memorial Day on Monday, May 26, at 2:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The RoughRiders have slugged their way through the first six weeks of the 2014 season. Leading the league in home runs, the team has ridden its powerful offense to the top of the South Division. During a series against Springfield over Memorial Day weekend, the ‘Riders will break out their bats once again while trying to protect their first-place standing. Fans can get in on the action, too, thanks to special ballpark promotions, including after the game on Sunday when kids can run the bases and taste the delicious cocoa powder that forms the infield.
Since becoming the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers in 2003, the RoughRiders have continually replenished the Big Leagues with some of baseball’s brightest stars. The team’s alumni list speaks for itself, and it also explains why the ‘Riders contend for the postseason on an annual basis. From day one, Dr Pepper Ballpark has been the site of the team’s many successes. It has frequently been recognized as one of Minor League Baseball’s best parks, especially for its quirky features. For instance, both teams’ bullpens are nestled in amongst the stands, meaning fans sit close enough to hear a relief pitcher’s acceptance speech when he gets called into the game.