What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Frisky Whisky, starting from $25
- General-admission standing
- Event tickets include 10 tasting tickets.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Frisky Whisky: Whiskey, Burlesque, Craft Beer, Live Art, Music, and More
- The Event: the first event of its kind at Saint Andrew’s Hall, packing the venue’s three floors with premium whiskey tastings from local and international brands
- Cin City Burlesque: Expect a performance from the acclaimed troupe that combine comedy, sex-appeal, class, and sass. Dancers show off their many styles of dancing, from jazz and Latin to ballet and go-go. Tableaus change, performances swing from serious to silly, and most of the costumes end up on the floor.
- Not to Miss: haircuts and hat sales from Detroit’s Hi Hat, Michigan’s only hat and barbershop, DJ’s spinning vinyl, and live art painting from local tattoo artists
- The Whiskeys: the vent features classic flavors from Jameson as well as Aberlour, Old Camp, and Woodford Reserve.
- The Beer: besides whiskies from Bushmills and Larceny, the fest includes craft suds from Griffin Claw Brewing, Kickstand, and Atwater Brewing.
- Live Art: as Dj’s spin vinyl and sell records provided by Paramita Sound, event goers get fresh haircuts and hats from Hi Hat Detroit as others witness six local tattoo artists create live paintings.
The Fine Print