What You'll Get
- $54 for one ticket for red level A seating (up to $72 value)
- $38 for one ticket for green level B seating (up to $50 value)
- $29 for blue level C seating (up to $38.50 value)
- $21 for yellow level D seating (up to $27 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
New Mexico Philharmonic Orchestra: “Winds & Horns Aplenty”
- Piazzolla —Libertango: With a title blending “libertad” (liberty) and “Tango,” this 1974 composition represents its composer’s shift from Classical Tango to Tango Nuevo
- Piazzolla —Oblivion: one of Piazzolla’s most popular tangos, popularized in the film Henry IV, the Mad King
- Villa-Lobos —Bachianas Brasileiras No. 9 links Brazilian popular music with Baroque works
- Also Performed: Stephenson’s Concerto for Oboe and Viola, Bach’s Aria for Suite 3, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.