What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass for orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony seating (up to $24.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Frontiers: The Ultimate Journey Tribute
- The Band: five New Yorkers who have recaptured the arena-filling stage presence of Steve Perry–era Journey
- The Difference: Instead of Perry’s masculine wail, the reins of this tribute act are in the vocal cords of female lead Elaine Tuttle.
- The Hits: A healthy mix of universally beloved tunes such as “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart),” and “Any Way You Want It,” along with (relatively) lesser known tunes such as “Send Her My Love” and “Who’s Crying Now”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.