- $41 for one ticket for rows HHH–NNN on the balcony sides (up to $58.50 value)
- $48–$55 for one ticket for rows AAA–GGG of the loge (up to $78.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The story: It’s 1933 on the Great White Way, and Pennsylvanian ingenue Peggy Sawyer is determined to become a star—but New York City and her own bad luck are determined to prevent that.
- The music: classic music theatre numbers such as “We’re In The Money,” “Lullaby of Broadway,” and of course “42nd Street”
- Awards: Since its 1980 Broadway premiere, this show has won the Tony for Best Musical and the Tony for Best Revival, the Olivier Award for Best Musical, and the Drama Desk for Outstanding Revival.
501 W State St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202