- One ticket to see Fuerza Bruta
- When: select showtimes through February 28, 2015
- Where: Daryl Roth Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: Lounge opens 45 minutes before showtime and doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
- $49 for one ticket to an 8 p.m. Wednesday performance, an 8 p.m. Thursday performance, or a 4 p.m. Sunday performance (up to $98.50 value)
- $59 for one ticket to an 8 p.m. Friday performance, a 7 p.m. or 10 p.m. Saturday performance, or a 7 p.m. Sunday performance (up to $98.50 value)
For 10 years running, Fuerza Bruta has widened eyes, quickened pulses, and craned necks worldwide with a dance party whose dance floor is rarely subject to gravity. The kaleidoscopic show—hailed as a “scary, exuberant and sexy… natural high” by the Daily Telegraph—floods the senses with its blend of euphoric live music and incredible aerial acrobatics. Just a few of the highlights during the 70-minute phantasmagoria:
- A man on a treadmill bolts headfirst through oncoming walls, releasing storms of white ticker-tape
- Performers walk on air, dance along perpendicular surfaces, and even tumble up Technicolor walls of cloth
- The air fills with water and cavorting swimmers who get close enough to press palms with the audience through the clear Mylar tarp
Attendees are encouraged to lose themselves in dance, especially since there are no seats.