- $69 for one ticket to see Fuerza Bruta, plus one drink ticket and a premium merchandise item (up to $114 value)
- When: select showtimes through March 29, 2015
- Where: Daryl Roth Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Shows are Tuesday–Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., and Sunday 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
For 10 years running, Fuerza Bruta has widened eyes, quickened pulses, and craned necks worldwide with a dance party whose dance floor is rarely subject to gravity. The kaleidoscopic show—hailed as a “scary, exuberant and sexy… natural high” by the Daily Telegraph—floods the senses with its blend of euphoric live music and incredible aerial acrobatics. Just a few of the highlights during the 70-minute phantasmagoria:
- A man on a treadmill bolts headfirst through oncoming walls, releasing storms of white ticker-tape
- Performers walk on air, dance along perpendicular surfaces, and even tumble up Technicolor walls of cloth
- The air fills with water and cavorting swimmers who get close enough to press palms with the audience through the clear Mylar tarp
Attendees are encouraged to lose themselves in dance, especially since there are no seats.