- One ticket to Fuerza Bruta
- When: select showtimes through November 1
- Where: Daryl Roth Theatre
- General admission
Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $49–$52 for Wednesday or Thursday (up to $79 value)
- $59–$65 for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening (up to $99 value)
- Through August 17, shows are Wednesday and Thursday at 8 p.m., Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 10 p.m., and Sunday at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Starting August 18, shows are Wednesday and Thursday at 8 p.m., Friday at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m., Saturday at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., and Sunday at 7 p.m.
For 10 years running, Fuerza Bruta has widened eyes, quickened pulses, and craned necks worldwide with a dance party whose dance floor is rarely subject to gravity. The kaleidoscopic show—hailed as a “scary, exuberant and sexy… natural high” by the Daily Telegraph—floods the senses with its blend of euphoric live music and incredible aerial acrobatics. Just a few of the highlights during the 70-minute phantasmagoria:
- A man on a treadmill bolts headfirst through oncoming walls, releasing storms of white ticker-tape
- Performers walk on air, dance along perpendicular surfaces, and even tumble up Technicolor walls of cloth
- The air fills with water and cavorting swimmers who get close enough to press palms with the audience through the clear Mylar tarp
Attendees are encouraged to lose themselves in dance, especially since there are no seats.