All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for one ticket to see Fuerza Bruta, plus one drink ticket and a premium merchandise item (up to $114 value)
- When: select showtimes through March 29, 2015
- Where: Daryl Roth Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Shows are Tuesday–Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., and Sunday 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
For 10 years running, Fuerza Bruta has widened eyes, quickened pulses, and craned necks worldwide with a dance party whose dance floor is rarely subject to gravity. The kaleidoscopic show—hailed as a “scary, exuberant and sexy… natural high” by the Daily Telegraph—floods the senses with its blend of euphoric live music and incredible aerial acrobatics. Just a few of the highlights during the 70-minute phantasmagoria:
- A man on a treadmill bolts headfirst through oncoming walls, releasing storms of white ticker-tape
- Performers walk on air, dance along perpendicular surfaces, and even tumble up Technicolor walls of cloth
- The air fills with water and cavorting swimmers who get close enough to press palms with the audience through the clear Mylar tarp
Attendees are encouraged to lose themselves in dance, especially since there are no seats.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Must buy at http://gr.pn/1AMapOu. See Groupon Third Party site terms. Fuerza Bruta is ticket issuer. Discount reflects Fuerza Bruta's current ticket price; price may differ on day of. Standing room only. Telecharge fees/blackout dates apply.Cast/schedule subj to change. Alcohol not discounted over 50%. Merchant solely responsible for sales/delivery of alcohol. 21+ w/ ID for alcohol. Merch only in box office lobby 30min prior to show; cannot be shipped.Cannot be combined w/ other offers. No refunds or exchanges. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.