- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $17.42 value)
- $30 for one VIP ticket, which includes early entry at 6 p.m. and admission to a craft cocktail seminar (up to $55.74 value)
- Note: Admission includes two drink tickets.
3rd Annual Charlotte Craft Cocktail Crawl
- Who is invited?: Anyone over 21.
- Where you’ll go: More than 10 different EpiCentre bars, each with its own mixologists and mood. The lineup includes Rooftop 210, Strike City, Blackfinn, Vida, Bubble, and others.
- What you’ll drink: Full- and sample-sized artisan cocktails, each developed, shaken, and stirred by creative and talented bartenders.
- Why you won’t go home empty-handed: Admission includes an event tee shirt and commemorative cup
- When you’ll enter each bar: Right when you show up—as part of the crawl, you won’t have to wait in line or pay cover at any of the stops.
4th Annual Craft Beer Crawl
Your next meal awaits at Rooftop 210 in Charlotte. Toast your evening out at this restaurant with a glass of beer or wine from their lengthy drink list. Warm weather, delectable dishes, and an awesome atmosphere make for a dream night out at Rooftop 210. The lively clientele and reverberating tunes result in a noisy scene, so don't plan any quiet conversation at the restaurant. Perfect for an after-work outing, Rooftop 210 won't require you to change outfits before dining as the dress here is super casual. At Rooftop 210, you won't have to worry about circling the block multiple times to find parking. Menu items at Rooftop 210 tend to be mid-priced, so expect to plop down about $30 per person to dine here.