What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket (up to $26 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, February 13, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Lead: Sam Peliczowksi, an out-of-work actor who’s resigned to working the reservation list at Manhattan’s most sought-after restaurant
- The Rest of the Characters: 40 eager callers slathering for a seat, and ready to threaten, bribe, coerce, or panic until they get it
- The Castlist: surprisingly short—one actor plays not only Sam but every single person on the phone as well
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Festival Theatre
It's not enough for Festival Theatre to make the arts accessible to everybody from theatrical newbies to veteran aficionados; it also strives to make them as essential to the community's wellbeing as oxygen and hug depots. Succeeding in that mission since it opened in 1990, it has entertained and enlightened thousands with big productions of Broadway musicals, off-Broadway dramas, and children's shows. Festival Theatre's commitment to making art essential has led to praise from Stage Directions Magazine, which hailed Festival Theater as one of the top 10 theaters in America making a difference for their community.