All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Any regular standup-comedy show; tickets are not valid for special engagements
- When: Thursdays–Sundays through July 25
- Where: Funny Bone Comedy Club
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Two tickets to a Friday or Saturday show (up to $32 value) and one appetizer (up to $7.99 value; up to $39.99 total value)
- Two tickets to a Thursday or Sunday show (up to $24 value) and one appetizer (up to $7.99 value; up to $31.99 total value)
- Click here to view the menu
- Greg Wood (March 26–29)
- Tom Cotter (April 16–19)
- Dominique (April 23–26)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Funny Bone Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Funny Bone Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone Comedy Club
It started when Gerald Kubach became enamored with standup comedy. Looking to invest in the humor business, he and cofounder Mitch Kutash opened the very first Funny Bone Comedy Club in Pittsburg in 1982. Over 25 years later, the little club that could has turned into a national comedy institution, with branches in nearly every metropolitan city. While household names such as Jerry Seinfeld, Drew Carey, Roseanne Barr, and Tim Allen have cut their teeth on the clubs' stages, The Funny Bone continues to offer the first big breaks to up-and-coming local talent.