- Comedy and drinks at Funny Bone Westport Plaza
- When: any show through December 31
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- $16 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $33 value)
- $32 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $66 value)
- $45 for eight tickets and eight drinks (up to $132 value)
- Choose from domestic beers, house wines, and well drinks.
Brooks Whelan (September 18–20)
This recent addition to the SNL cast cut his teeth writing for College Humor before studying at Chicago’s Second City, then moving to Los Angeles to hone his offbeat standup act.
For more than 25 years, Funny Bone has hosted national touring acts and local comedic talent in its cozy club for diverse 90-minute stand-up sets. While headlining jokesters dominate weekend slots, humorous hopefuls can sign up for Tuesday night open mics. During open mics, 12 to 20 performers test out their material in four-minute slots. The club strictly adheres to the time constraint, reprimanding participants who exceed 240 seconds with a month-long ban from the club and a nuggie administered by the nearest carrot top. Up to 300 attendees per show can witness these plunders and successes while sitting in either the VIP or general admission areas. Both sections offer alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, along with appetizers such as pizza slices, chicken wings, and toasted raviolis.