What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to a standup-comedy show and one appetizer (up to $43.99 value)
- When: any show through January 2, excluding special engagements
- Where: Funny Bone Comedy Club
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts
- Click to view the menu
- Auggie Smith (July 30–August 2)
- Chad Daniels (August 13–16)
- Dave Landau (August 27–30)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for special engagements. Must be 21+ to enter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone Comedy Club
It started when Gerald Kubach became enamored with standup comedy. Looking to invest in the humor business, he and cofounder Mitch Kutash opened the very first Funny Bone Comedy Club in Pittsburg in 1982. Over 25 years later, the little club that could has turned into a national comedy institution, with branches in nearly every metropolitan city. While household names such as Jerry Seinfeld, Drew Carey, Roseanne Barr, and Tim Allen have cut their teeth on the clubs' stages, The Funny Bone continues to offer the first big breaks to up-and-coming local talent.