What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup-comedy show with drinks
- When: any show of your choice through May 31, excluding special engagements
- Where: Funny Bone Valley Park
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Two drink minimum per person; the included drink counts towards one of the minimum purchases.
- $16 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $37 value)
- $32 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $74 value)
- $45 for eight tickets and eight drinks (up to $148 value)
- $20 for four tickets and four drinks, valid on Thursdays and Sundays (up to $62 value)
- $45 for eight tickets and eight drinks, valid on Thursdays and Sundays (up to $124 value)
- Choose from domestic beers, house wines, and well drinks.
- Troy Baxley (March 5–8)
- John Morgan (March 12–15)
- Dan Chopin (March 26–29)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req. Redeem starting day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Funny Bone Valley Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Funny Bone Valley Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on event day. Doors 1 hour before showtime. Must be 18+; 21+ for alcohol. For ADA accom., call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is limited. Not valid for special engagements. 2 drink min. per person; included drink counts towards one. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone
For more than 25 years, Funny Bone has hosted national touring acts and local comedic talent in its cozy club for diverse 90-minute stand-up sets. While headlining jokesters dominate weekend slots, humorous hopefuls can sign up for Wednesday night open mics. During open mics, 12 to 20 performers test out their material in four-minute slots. The club strictly adheres to the time constraint, reprimanding participants who exceed 240 seconds with a month-long ban from the club and a nuggie administered by the nearest carrot top. Up to 300 attendees per show can witness these plunders and successes while sitting in either the VIP or general admission areas. Both sections offer alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, along with appetizers such as pizza slices, chicken wings, and toasted raviolis.