What You'll Get
Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this deal.
- $54 for one G-Pass to the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Conchords, and more (up to a $90.20 value)
- When: Friday, August 30
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Section: 4 or 9, rows N–U; 5 or 8, rows P–W
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the festival lineup. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Funny or Die Oddball Fest: Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Conchords & More
- How you know Funny or Die: It’s the comedy-video website that keeps distracting you at work.
- Who you know at the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: almost everyone, even if you’re a casual comedy fan
- What to expect: two stages featuring top-notch comedians, and curiosities such as circus freaks and psychics
- How you know Dave Chappelle: from his sketch program Chappelle’s Show, his role in Half Baked, and numerous standup sets
- What to expect from Chappelle: sharp and incisive new material that shows a master back at the top of his game
- Who’s the Lennon–McCartney of guitar-based digi-bongo a cappella-rap-funk-comedy folk?: Flight of the Conchords’ Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement
- How to tell the two apart: McKenzie’s the guy who won an Oscar for the song “Man or Muppet” from The Muppets and played an elf in The Hobbit; Clement’s the guy who starred in Eagle vs Shark and wears glasses.
- Comics you’ve seen as correspondents on The Daily Show: Demetri Martin, Al Madrigal, Kristen Schaal
- Comics you’ve seen on 30 Rock: Schaal, Hannibal Buress<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at First Niagara Pavilion on 8/30. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 5 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About First Niagara Pavilion
Under the sprawling roof of First Niagara Pavilion, music greats such as Billy Joel, Rush, and Jimmy Buffett have all taken over the stage as fans throughout the amphitheater space watch, transfixed. Whether enjoying the show from the open-air pavilion or the verdant lawn, concertgoers demonstrate their love for the performers by dancing along to the music or holding up lighters engraved with the lead singer’s astrological sign.