What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Future
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: UIC Forum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission (up to $56.34 value)
- $55 for VIP general admission (up to $87.24 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Future’s style: hard-hitting Southern rap and spacey club bangers strained through a colander of auto-tune
- Future’s subject matter: ambition, money, power, never being ignored on Valentine’s day, making DEA agents cry
- Future’s past: mixtape success that yielded the single “Tony Montana,” a partnership with Gucci Mane, followed by his chart-busting major-label debut, Pluto
- Future’s collaborators (past and present): Kanye West, Rhianna, Snoop Dogg, Pusha T., R. Kelly, Drake, Andre 3000, Diplo, T.I., Juicy J
- Meanwhile: Santa Claus sits by the phone every night, awaiting his call
- What to expect from the show: tracks from the critically acclaimed new album Honest, which Rolling Stone calls “a weirder, grander, dizzier trip than its predecessor”
- Get there early for: a six-pack of hip-hop from Katie Got Bandz, Dreezy, Sicko Mob, Lil Kemo, Montana of 300, and Butta da Great
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at UIC Forum on 9/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.