- $32.50 for one two-day pass to Reggae in the Hills Presents “Fyah on the Water” (up to $64.12 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18 and Sunday, April 19, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Camp Pollock
- General admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the artist lineup
Reggae in the Hills Presents “Fyah on the Water”
- Tribal Seeds: San Diego brothers Steven Rene Jacobo and Tony-Ray Jacobo blend rock, roots, and reggae for a sound they describe as “spiritually driven”
- Kottonmouth Kings: they call themselves “psychedelic hip-hop punk rock,” but you could also just describe these mic-sharing cannabis activists as the sound of Orange County subculture
- Marlon Asher: this pioneer of the rising reggae movement in Trinidad and Tobago made sharecropping cool again with his hit “Ganja Farmer”
- Potluck: An underground hip-hop duo from Humboldt County who salutes 4/20 culture in albums such as Pipe Dreams and Rhymes and Resin. They’ve also collaborated with fellow Prop 215-loving act and festival-mates Kottonmouth Kings.
- Arden Park Roots: this groove-heavy quartet has become all the rage in Sacramento, where they’ve scored three “SAMMIES” for “Best Reggae/Rock/Funk Band” and were inducted into Sacramento Music Hall of Fame
- Other Notable Acts: Mystic Roots | RBL Posse | Junior Toots | Indubious | Massive Delicious | Raping 4-Tay | Zuhg
- The Food: an eclectic variety of Indian and island cuisine, including curries, fresh vegetables, plantains, and basmati rice, plus festival staples such as corn dogs, barbecue, and cotton candy
- The Camping: although not included in this Groupon, fans can upgrade to a camping pass if they care to stay overnight
- The Good Vibes: get refreshed at the beer garden before grabbing your favorite bongo and heading to the massive tribal drum circle