- $20.75 for one G-Pass to G. Love and Special Sauce (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, January 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G. Love and Special Sauce
- The G. Love and Special Sauce sound in one word: laid-back
- Another way to describe the trio: like Dr. John and the Beastie Boys jamming wildly with Robert Johnson
- When you first heard their musical gumbo: with their self-titled 1994 breakout album, which featured slinky jams such as “Cold Beverage” and “Baby’s Got Sauce”
- What’s new with G. Love: a brand new slab of groove and Chicago blues–infused rock entitled Sugar, plus a 20th-anniversary tour
- What to expect from the show: a set of fan favorites and new songs featuring the group’s signature peppery rapping, intoxicated slide-guitar riffs, and floor-stomping harmonica jams