What You'll Get
- $20.75 for one G-Pass ticket to G. Love and Special Sauce (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, January 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G. Love and Special Sauce
- The G. Love and Special Sauce sound in one word: laid-back
- Another way to describe the trio: like Dr. John and the Beastie Boys jamming wildly with Robert Johnson
- When you first heard their musical gumbo: with their self-titled 1994 breakout album, which featured slinky jams such as “Cold Beverage” and “Baby’s Got Sauce”
- What’s new with G. Love: a brand new slab of groove and Chicago blues–infused rock entitled Sugar, plus a 20th-anniversary tour
- What to expect from the show: a set of fan favorites and new songs featuring the group’s signature peppery rapping, intoxicated slide-guitar riffs, and floor-stomping harmonica jams
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 1/2. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.