All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 217–221 (up to $72.75 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 201–203, 213–216, or 222 (up to $84.45 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in floor sections 1–3 or sections 102 or 114 (up to $95.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tampa Spring Jam
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Bobby Brown: this R&B icon first burst on the scene at the age of 9 with New Edition before branching out into a solo career, where jams such as “My Prerogative” and “Every Little Step” made him an R&B icon
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, these guys scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- Next: the Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey”
- H-Town: the Houston duo of Solomon “Shazam” Conner and Darryl “GI” Jackson turned stereos into saunas and scored a Soul Train Music Award for their innuendo-free breakout hit “Knockin’ Da Boots.” Their theme of sensual footwear continued with the subsequent track “Knockin’ Your Heels.”
Artist lineup is subject to change
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.