- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 217–221 (up to $72.75 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 201–203, 213–216, or 222 (up to $84.45 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in floor sections 1–3 or sections 102 or 114 (up to $95.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tampa Spring Jam
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Bobby Brown: this R&B icon first burst on the scene at the age of 9 with New Edition before branching out into a solo career, where jams such as “My Prerogative” and “Every Little Step” made him an R&B icon
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, these guys scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- Next: the Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey”
- H-Town: the Houston duo of Solomon “Shazam” Conner and Darryl “GI” Jackson turned stereos into saunas and scored a Soul Train Music Award for their innuendo-free breakout hit “Knockin’ Da Boots.” Their theme of sensual footwear continued with the subsequent track “Knockin’ Your Heels.”
Artist lineup is subject to change
USF Sun Dome
4202 E Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33620