All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in rows 16–24 in sections A, B, or C (up to $69.50 value)
- $69 for one ticket for seating in rows 8–12 of sections A or C (up to $99.50 value)
G3 2018 Concert Tour: Joe Satriani with John Petrucci and Phil Collen
- The concept: Since 1996, guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani has been inviting two talented guitarists on stage with him for a showcase of rip-roaring riffs, fast shredding, and unmatched guitar licks.
- The format: Each guitarist plays a 45-minute to one-hour solo set before performing together for the evening’s closing set.
- Joe Satriani: This 15-time Grammy Award nominee adapts a technical legato technique (hammer-ons, pull-offs, not for the arthritic) during his fast passages, two-handed and arpeggio tapping when he’s taking it easy, and a whiplash alternative and sweep picking when he wants to melt someone’s face off. Expect him to plays songs from his latest album release, What Happens Next, as well as favorite jams from past albums.
- John Petrucci: He’s the creative force behind the prog metal band Dream Theater and a legendary guitarist with unmatched technical proficiency. GuitarOne magazine named him one of the “Top 10 Fastest Shredders of All Time,” and in 2009, author Joel McIver picked Petrucci as the second-best metal guitarist ever in his book The 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists. 2018 marks Petrucci’s sixth appearance on the G3 tour.
- Phil Collen: As lead guitarist of the iconic hard rock band Def Leppard, Collen has been creating matchbook-striking riffs for over 30 years before releasing his first guitar record with his sideband Delta Deep in 2015. Making his debut on the G3 concert tour, Collen plans to stretch out his guitar-playing mastery with full-on shreds and ear-bending guitar solos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.