What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for main floor seating (up to $25 value)
- $21 for one ticket for table seating (up to $35 value)
- Her Background: The Venezuelan wunderkind made her orchestra debut at the age of 7 before emigrating to the U.S. to attend Juilliard, becoming a fellow of Carnegie Hall’s The Academy and a member of its celebrated Ensemble ACJW, and eventually taking First Prize at the Anton G. Rubinstein International Piano Competition in Dresden
- What the Critics Say: The New York Times hails her playing as “compelling, elegant, and incisive,” The Dallas Morning News applauds her blend of “panache and poetry,” and El Pais Newspaper claims that she’s “simply a genius”
- Works You Might Hear: Beethoven’s Piano Sonato No. 7, Op. 10 No. 3 and works by contemporary composer Mason Bates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/22 for a ticket at venue; printed vouche OR mobile voucher required for entry. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Contact venue prior to purchase for ADA seating availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.