- $32 for one ticket to Gaelic Storm (up to $41.70value)
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Genres they blend: indie folk, world music, and traditional Celtic
- Latest release: 2013’s The Boathouse
- Its position on the Billboard World Album chart: #1 for two consecutive weeks
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.