What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one G-Pass for general admission standing floor (up to a $37.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Genres the longtime band blends: indie folk, world music, and traditional Celtic
- When you may have first heard (and seen) them: when they set the live soundtrack to a party in steerage, enthusiastically attended by the star-crossed Jack and Rose in the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic
- What that big break did for the band: set them on a worldwide tour that helped them rack up countless fans, soar up the Billboard world music charts, and produce 11 albums
- Their latest recording: 2014’s Full Irish, a compilation that spans 10 years
- What founding member Patrick Murphy says about the band’s fans: “We have earned every single one of our fans, one at a time. . . we’ve become friends with so many of them. When someone at a show tells me they’ve never seen Gaelic Storm before, I say, ‘Welcome to the family.’”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.